Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Patience

I used to think I was a patient person. And I guess in some ways I am but there are some times when I get so frustrated because things are not happening like I want them to. Or they aren't happening when I want them to. I think that is the most frustrating one. I want it to happen right now, actually yesterday would be better.

“Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience.”
What a wake up call. Right now things are stressful at work. It seems like my focus is everywhere but on the things I really want to do. I have all these ideas that I want to put into place, but I haven't been able to. Boo, Woo; Boo Woo.
I just need to keep going. Small steps in the right direction are better than no steps at all. Sometimes I just have to get a reality check to get myself back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment