Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Progress

I made a big step yesterday. After lots of talk I called about leasing a place for my bakery. Very, very scary to say the least. They want $700 a month and a five, yes five, year lease. But, I was told that both the price and lease term could be negotiated.



The place is empty, completely empty. That means I will need a lot of stuff before we can open. Oh and this morning I woke with the bright idea that we should open on Community Days weekend. For those of you who don't live in Goldendale, that's in July.



Not sure if that's going to happen but I've always heard you need a goal so big that it scares you and this one really does. We're getting closer to opening the bakery, I can't believe it.

2 comments:

  1. Holly! You are sooooo amazing! Good luck! July is about 80 days away ...... Hope you can achieve your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!! Behind you all the way girl. You need something, just ask, I'm there. I'm so excited for you! I can taste the dougnuts already. :)

    ReplyDelete