Friday, April 16, 2010

Stuff

I couldn't think of a better title. I'd like to thank everyone for all their support. It really means a lot and helps me to keep moving forward.

I've been thinking about what to sell when we first start out. I'm going to have to start on a smaller scale and work my way up to bigger things. First of all the space isn't really big (if we chose it) and the bigger the equipment the bigger the price tag.

I'm thinking of donuts, kolaches, cinnamon rolls and muffins first thing in the morning. Then as the day moves along fresh bread, cupcakes and cookies. I figured I could do cakes and pies as special order items to begin with. Do you think I've got enough variety?

We're going to take a look at the space today. I'm nervous. I don't really know why, I'm not committing to anything. Oh well, we'll see how this goes and we'll move forward from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment