Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby Shower Cupcakes

The latest project was cupcakes for a baby shower.  Not too bad really except that I was out of town for three days last week so I had no time to work on the fondant decorations I planned to put on top.  Made for a very late night when I got home.



I decided on brown sugar pound cake for the cupcakes and the frosting is brown sugar cream cheese.  I've decided any cream cheese frosting is my favorite.  They tasted great together.



I made two dozen cupcakes.  Twelve had the cute little foot prints on them.  Thanks to Bob these got done and looked great.


These were the last twelve.  I really enjoyed making them.  I had hoped to make a patchwork blanket but there just wasn't enough time so they got solid blankets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment